[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

week 3 starting lineup advice - 0-2 need alot of help

giantsrule

okay so I am playing in a 16 team league and my team is 0-2. My whole team has been dissapointing - I have both LT and Maroney so you get why I am so mad. Last week i think both of them for only like 9pts. So I need help on who to start for week 3.

my rb: LT, Sproles, Maroney, Michael Bush, Ray Rice

I can start two rb. I was thinking of playing bush over maroney and making a game time decission on monday night for either sproles or LT. OR do you guys think I should start both sproles and LT. I am just scared LT is going to bust out thisweek and have a great game, or he sucks again and i have sproles benched with more points. But if I start both I dont think both will have great games so im wasting a spot where i can put either bush or maroney. So who do you guys suggest i start?

I also have a rb/wr slot but right now im starting santana moss in that slot with welker and andre johnson in the two wr slots. Do you think i should take out one of the wr and add a rb from top?

and lastly my qb i have hasselback and jason campbell. I started Hasselback last week , which was a mistake because campbell had more points. I was debating of benching hasselback but he is playing STL and the giants tourched them. - So is hasselback a good start for this week?

thanks for the help

Edited by giantsrule