[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR/RB

jarhead

so who do you plug in at the flex pos???

C.Perry @ NYG

B.Edwards @ BAL <<< I am probably benching him till he wakes up

Hightower @ WASH <<< this is who I have in the flex for now

Porter @ INDY

If it is a flex and you have B. Edwards you can not sit him. Out of all of the people you said it would be up to B. Edwards and Hightower but Edwards has way more upside if he can catch the ball this week. Which I hope he does to. It is what I always here do not bench your studs because they had a few bad weeks because when you do they will teach you to never do it again. Unless you have a clear person to replace them with of course.

If it is a flex and you have B. Edwards you can not sit him. Out of all of the people you said it would be up to B. Edwards and Hightower but Edwards has way more upside if he can catch the ball this week. Which I hope he does to. It is what I always here do not bench your studs because they had a few bad weeks because when you do they will teach you to never do it again. Unless you have a clear person to replace them with of course.

yeah KEY POINT:: IF HE CATCHES THE BALL THIS WEEK!!!!

I agree with you BUT Hightower has scored last two weeks vs Edwards big ZERO

any other opinions????

Edwards has the ability to break out at anytime. Hightower has scored, but IIRC they were both inside the 10. He may give you the occasional score, but I think Edwards is a better overall start.

Edwards has the ability to break out at anytime. Hightower has scored, but IIRC they were both inside the 10. He may give you the occasional score, but I think Edwards is a better overall start.

Again i agree, but we r seeing why training camp is important....Edwards missed it and is now missing catches and TD's

Sounds like you already had your mind up before you posted. :wacko:

as far as edwards yes i wasn't even considering him, but everyone else still seems to luv the guy

oh and BTW this just in ....Edwards is Q? this week with shoulder injury