[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Grant: back at practice and good to go

Ah yes, the dreaded 'handcuff' question.....Per McCarthy, looks like Grant had a good practice today and should be all set to go.....I wasn't able to get Jackson as someone drafted him before me (probably too early)......I did get Michael Bush this week, who may have some upside and may be intriguing to the Jackson owner....

is it worth to try and get Jackson, or roll the dice that Grant is healthy, and see if Bush has some upside if Fargas is out for an extended time in the run happy Raiders offense??

i would stick with Bush and see what he can do. He should at least see a handful of carries, even after Fargas and DMC get back. I haven't followed the GB rotation much, but I don't think Jackson would see that many carries once Grant is 100%.