[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Issac Bruce (vs Det) or Santonio Holmes (@Phil)?

Tega

I know Santonio Holmes is suppose to be Pittsburg's #1 WR and is a deep threat, but he hasn't been doing much fantasy football wise (Hines Ward is the TD guy). Most gurus have Holmes ranked higher than Issac Bruce this week. I have a feeling that Issac Bruce at home against Detroit (good revenge game for Martz) - bad defense - will do better.

Performance scoirng - 4pts for every 4 rec; 1 pt for every 25 yds rec; 6 pts for TDs (more pts for long TDs).

I'm picturing Roethlisberger getting sacked several times and having to come out of the game (or at least struggling because of his injury and Philadelphia's pressure). I don't see Roethlisberger getting much time to throw a long one to Holmes. So far, Holmes has been overvalued. I know you're suppose to go with your studs, but Holmes hasn't shown a "stud" performance yet. Ward and Parker seem to be the main scorers.

Who would you start this week - Santonio Holmes or Issac Bruce? (I'm playing Calvin Johnson and Eddie Royal also). Thanks in advance for any help!

Edited by Tega