[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I make this trade?

Sammy D.

12 team ppr, he is offering me..

D. Anderson, J. Stewart, and Deangelo Williams

for

Frerotte, Mendenhall, and S. Jackson

my team is in my sig below, I just picked up Gus and dropped Griese. This doesn't seem like a bad deal 2 me. Is Stewart gonna be the man in Car?

Edited by Sammy D.

I dont get it, everyone is so low on steven Jackson. I have him in a PPR league and he's been great for my team. he had 7 catches last week. this week will be a closer game and I think steven will find the endzone. he's the only thing going for that offense. remember last year he started off slow and got injured but blew up the stats late in the season. he won me my superbowl last year. like i said they may abandon the run if they fall behind but he is sure to catch a lot of passes.

Keep Jackson he will bounce back

I dont get it, everyone is so low on steven Jackson. I have him in a PPR league and he's been great for my team. he had 7 catches last week. this week will be a closer game and I think steven will find the endzone. he's the only thing going for that offense. remember last year he started off slow and got injured but blew up the stats late in the season. he won me my superbowl last year. like i said they may abandon the run if they fall behind but he is sure to catch a lot of passes.

Keep Jackson he will bounce back

I understand that Jackson is the only thing going for the Rams O, but they will be down big more often than not, and I can't afford to wait until late in the year for him to come around, and then try to salvage my team to sneak into the playoffs. We are in a ppr league as well, and he hasn't scored me that many points at all. I believe 8 points in week one and only 13 last week. Everyone seems to be so high on Stewart, and he looked good last week, he could possibly be the starter in Car. soon, no??? The results I have received so far seem to be 50/50 on making this deal, so I am torn on this right now.

Edited by Sammy D.

SJax sat out, it's too soon to make a decision one way or the other. Anyone drafting such a player needs to accept -- before drafting -- this fact. Hold him for another week or two.

In another week or two it's gonna be quite obvious IMO that the Rams are the worst team in the NFL. I'd dump him now.

Well, I rejected the trade, I'm gonna keep Jackson for now, I couldn't get by the fact that Stewart and Williams are still a rbbc, and Jackson is the undisputed #1 in STL. I may regret this as soon as this weekend, but, it was a 50/50 shot and I elected to stand pat w/ what I got. Thanx for all the advice peeps.