[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - RB2 and FLEX

Gros Membres!

I need to decide between these three guys for my RB2 and FLEX spot. (.5 PPR and 6 points for TDs)

I like Smith's matchup vs. SF this weekend but the risk is that Detroit falls behind and abandons the running game again. The Huddle projects him nicely going up against Martz's new team in SF but I am seriously wavering on this guy. He looks like a capable RB but he doesn't have the oline or the looks. Is this the week Detroit pounds the rock to prove a point?

I also have the newly acquired Darren Sproles ad have been monitoring the LT turf toe situation. I would put money on him being limited on this one (Chargers beat writer is saying 10 touches) and Sproles looked capable last week, knows the offense, and can slice up the D with his speed.

Santonio Holmes is my likely starter at the flex spot. He got it going last week but has not scored a TD since week 11 of last year. Rothlisberger has a shoulder issue but supposedly its all good. If Holmes can get behind Philly's secondary, and Roth can get it to him, he could be in for a very nice day.

Who would you start at the RB2 and Flex spots here? I am leaning Sproles and Holmes.

Thanks and will answer yours.