[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) or Dwayne Bowe (KC)

jdn4891

Really I can play 3 WR, and I have 4 options. Chirs Chambers (SD), Larry Fitzgerald (ARI), Dwayne Bowe (KC), and Steve Smith (CAR).

Now, I really think I gotta go with Smith, but then which 2 of the remaining 3, I'm not sure. Regarding Fitzgerald, I know there's Boldin who got the majority of the action last week, which makes me think maybe he should sit.

need help.

Edited by jdn4891

I would sit Bowe. I simply dont think you can EVER sit Smitty or Fitz gerald. They are likely to go off any week and you don't want to be kicking yourself for not having them in when they do. The third spot would be the only one up for grabs. The Chargers passing game has been good, and the Chiefs have a huge question mark at QB right now.

I read a statistic that said something like Bowe is currently the 2nd most targeted receiver in the NFL right now (are you PPR?)

I'd say bench Fitz...

Tied with Calvin Johnson for second at 22, but of those 22, he has only managed to make a reception out of half of them (11). Fitzgerald has only 13 targets, but has only two less receptions (9), more yardage, and the same amount of TDs as Bowe Bowe.

Tied with Calvin Johnson for second at 22, but of those 22, he has only managed to make a reception out of half of them (11). Fitzgerald has only 13 targets, but has only two less receptions (9), more yardage, and the same amount of TDs as Bowe Bowe.

Excellent information - definitely roll with Fitz then

I read a statistic that said something like Bowe is currently the 2nd most targeted receiver in the NFL right now (are you PPR?)

I'd say bench Fitz...

No, I'm in a standard league. You know, I just thought maybe I should sit both Bowe and Chambers and go with Norwood (ATL) b/c of KC's weak run defense, plus i read that Turner is a little banged up and so Norwood will be getting most of the action.

What do you think?

Nope, leave Norwood on the bench. You dont want to go in thinking that he gets touches IF Turner has problems. You at least know for sure Chambers and Bowe will have more opportunities to see the ball.