[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade a RB?

SLGRAF

With my league's lineup requirements, I've ended up having Chris Johnson on the bench each week behind Gore and Barber, while having less than stellar starters at QB and WR. I like having a good RB on the bench in case of injuries and bye weeks, but hate having alot of points on my bench. So, should I trade away one of Gore, Barber, or Johnson for either a good WR, or package him with a QB for a good QB?

Edited by SLGRAF

I might consider doing what you are talking about, but I would make sure and get good value and not just do it to be doing it. If you are going to try, look at each RB and their schedule and see which two will have the best matchups towards the end of the season when you decide who you are going to offer. Make sure and hit someone up who has poor performing RBs themselves, I would try and get an underperforming RB as part of the trade if you can. Someone who will have a favorable schedule in the 2nd half. I believe its all about schedule and defensive matchups.

So you might also just hang on to all 3 and play them based on defensive matchup. For instance I could see Barber having a tough day against GB while Gore and Johnson have great days against bad ( detroit ) to average ( Houston ). Before trading for a Qb make sure that their schedule will be favorable for you also. i am starting O'sullivan this Sunday because I can't trust D Andersen(Cle). If he does well, I will play him whenever the matchup dictates it. I like him in wk14 vs Jets, wk15 @Mia, wk16 @stl ( During my league playoffs ). So hopefully they will be clicking by then