[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Orleans gets a New Team

Kansas State 2000

:D

Shinn and Woolridge are two horses a**es! :mad:

Don't even get me started on these two jokers! Neither one is wealthy enough to own and NBA team, and they have poisened the fan base here so badly that there was no possiblity of them staying here..

It is truely sad that a team that once sold out every game, now gets about 1/2 the capacity on a good night. These two guys are liars and can not be trusted. They never re-sign any of the star players, instead dealing them all away in contract years so they wouldn't have to pay!

Woolridge would miss City Council meetings while they were trying to work out an arena deal here. That's right, he wouldn't cancel, he just wouldn't show up, basically pi**ing off all the local leaders. Also, instead of pitching in some of the Hornets money to help pay for a new arena, Woolridge comes out and says, that we (the taxpayers) should pay for the entire arena. :mad:

I will miss the Hornets, as it was fun to go to an occaisional game, but George and Ray are about as well liked here in Charlotte as Art Modell is in Cleveland. :mad:

PSULions:

:D 

Shinn and Woolridge are two horses a**es!    :mad:

Don't even get me started on these two jokers!  Neither one is wealthy enough to own and NBA team, and they have poisened the fan base here so badly that there was no possiblity of them staying here..

It is truely sad that a team that once sold out every game, now gets about 1/2 the capacity on a good night.  These two guys are liars and can not be trusted.  They never re-sign any of the star players, instead dealing them all away in contract years so they wouldn't have to pay!

Woolridge would miss City Council meetings while they were trying to work out an arena deal here.  That's right, he wouldn't cancel, he just wouldn't show up, basically pi**ing off all the local leaders.  Also, instead of pitching in some of the Hornets money to help pay for a new arena, Woolridge comes out and says, that we (the taxpayers) should pay for the entire arena.    :mad:

I will miss the Hornets, as it was fun to go to an occaisional game, but George and Ray are about as well liked here in Charlotte as Art Modell is in Cleveland.    :mad: 

or Peter's Forskin is in Hockeytown