[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Williams

Hat Trick

Nobody ever implied in was. Honestly, in my opinion, alcohol should be illegal as well.

Okay, so lets legalize pot. Does this mean hash is no longer prohibited in my vehicle? Should we let opium in? You can make almost the same case for many other drugs that you could make for legalizing Josh Gordon.

Now I have the motivation....

Yeah why have social responsibility when we can write laws to further empower the criminal underworld. After all prohibition didn't change the law of supply and demand, it just changed the law and made alcohol illegal. Who cares how much stronger and violent criminals became under prohibition, who cares how many more people died of alcohol poisoning. Laws in this arena aren't going to "fix the problem" they will only make more problems.

What will fix the problem is, and it relates to something I've seen in a sig line or two, being able to entertain a thought without being so afraid of then having to accept it. Tell me why, socially and medically, in the same moderations pot is so much worse than alcohol that its illegal? How about the same question using cigarettes? They actually kill people that don't even consume them, as some would argue with alcohol and drunk drivers.

We have laws mandating where I can be in the country while having a cigarette, 50 feet from any door of a public building, but don't even mention a J, how dare you! How about presenting any arguement that actually focuses on the subject at hand, pot. Why specifically it is illegal or more harmful than other legal drugs? An arguement that stays on topic and doesn't stray into using the fear of other drugs as reasoning. And how is it more dangerous than most of the drugs the government lets corporate America shove at us without proper sampling and testing only to tell us five years later that those drugs aren't really safe, take these instead. Thats the same thing Cheech said to Chong in the front seat of their car, "No don't take those man, here take these." Shoot the moon! Thats like arguing gun control by saying that guns lead to people wanting rocket launchers and tanks for "personal protection" and "big game hunting". And lets not even mention what the tax revenue could do for say a $700 billion bail-out. Pot-heads could save wall street, huh, that'll make you think won't it?

Anyway, I'm not a staunch supporter of green but I'm getting tired of hearing arguments about things, ie Josh Gordon, that don't contain ANY factual info about the ACTUAL issue, ie Josh Gordon. Someone please edumacate me.