[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ipod question....

Cunning Runt

So I had like 2400 songs in a folder I called Internet Downloads that I had downloaded when it was still ok to do so.

When I originally got my Ipod, my computer scanned my hard drive, found these songs, and imported them into the Ipod library.

So the other day, I needed to free up some memory on my computer so I deleted the Internet Download folder thinking I was ok since these files were in my Ipod library. Apparently not as none of those songs will play or can be loaded onto an Ipod now. The titles still show up but are not usable. It seems the Ipod library was just reading them from the deleted folder.

That all said, all those songs are on one of my Ipods so my question is this: Is there a way to get those songs OFF my Ipod back onto my hard drive given that the originally downloaded songs are no longer on my computer?

I did try a recover program, but I defragged my drive (the reason for the need for memory in the first place) and those music files have been overwritten and are as such unrecoverable. So like I said - any way to get the songs off my Ipod back onto my hard drive?

• 2 months later...