[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Mr. Brees

kpholmes

You've made your point clear; I haven't given you the recognition you deserved for carrying my team.

While I thought my studly RBs and WRs, in addition to Jason Witten, were the focal point of my squad, you've reminded me today how important you really are.

I'm deeply sorry for overlooking your phenomenal play so far this season, it won't happen again.

Now, if you could please throw for more than 104 yards....

Thanks.

Holy crap, what's happening with the NO offense today? Brees has been the one sure thing for me all year. Now I'm wishing I had started Trent Edwards instead, and I never thought I would say that. On top of that Ronnie Brown has 11 rushes for 13 yards so far. It's gonna take a miracle to win this week

He's forced the ball into Colston for a pick, Colston has dropped two other passes and 2-3 passes batted down at the line. Just an off game. It happens. Just be glad you don't have Bush in multiple dynasties.

Ummmm Yeah, it has nothing to do with the Panthers pass defense being ranked 2nd.

Ummmm Yeah, it has nothing to do with the Panthers pass defense being ranked 2nd.

Really? I did say that a lot of Brees's passes were getting knocked down at the line... It's not like the O Line is batting them down. Like I said, the Saints just don't have it today. Are you saying Colston hasn't dropped two passes and Brees didn't force that pick into Colston?

You've made your point clear; I haven't given you the recognition you deserved for carrying my team.

While I thought my studly RBs and WRs, in addition to Jason Witten, were the focal point of my squad, you've reminded me today how important you really are.

I'm deeply sorry for overlooking your phenomenal play so far this season, it won't happen again.

Thanks.

Thank you Drew. You will never be taken for granted again. :wacko:

who cares. Who get s neg pts for rushing yds anyway?

My league rewards negative points for rushing for a QB. Thank you...I was going against Brees today and that -2.6 might just give me the win. Plus I had the Charger D going as well. Bodda Bing.