[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sitting LT

EddieLeeIvory

I say do it. I benched him this last week and went with Chris Johnson and Steven Jackson and it paid off. I am doing the same this week. He has been to much of a liability for me. I dont want to trade him quite yet though I want to see what he will do after his bye week. But with Turner and Westbrook I would go with them

I'm not opposed to benching anybody if the reasons are sound.

Sure, he may go off this week, but if you use this years stats and performances to make educated guesses on how he'll do this week I think he's worth benching. NO has stopped some good RB's this year and are at home after a lackluster performance against Carolina.

I understand the trepidation, but I think I might do it too if I were you.

Then again, each week he doesn't perform up to expectations is that much closer to his blow out. :wacko:

I'd still do it tho.

Sure, he may go off this week, but if you use this years stats and performances to make educated guesses on how he'll do this week I think he's worth benching. NO has stopped some good RB's this year and are at home after a lackluster performance against Carolina.

Then again, each week he doesn't perform up to expectations is that much closer to his blow out. :wacko:

I'd still do it tho.

LOL...being an LT owner right now is not FUN! You are so right Chucky....better to get the "benching of LT" over with sooner than later!

I'd still do it tho.

I believe they are actually playing in London if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't bench LT this week unless you have a better option and matchup because we could very well have a shootout on our hands.

I believe they are actually playing in London if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't bench LT this week unless you have a better option and matchup because we could very well have a shootout on our hands.

My options are Westbrook (Buckhalter if Westy can't go) vs Atlanta, Turner @ Philly, Mewelde Moore vs NY Giants.

I think I would need to bench Turner to stay with LT.

What are the odds he comes out stronger after the bye and returns to form against an easier schedule?

I am considering trying to trade for him...

That was my thinking when I dealt for him, but now I'm not so sure. He typically starts slow, but he doesn't look the same this year with that bum toe.

I wouldn't break the bank for him. At the time I thought I got a good deal, LT and Palmer for LJ and Warner. For me it was basically a trade of LT for Warner, no brainer. Now I wish I still had Warner.

Edited by EddieLeeIvory