[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was offered LJ for McGahee...

awahl63

I was offered LJ for McGahee and I am unsure what I think of the trade. I am not a fan of LJ but was wondering if you you guys thought he had any upside down the road. McGahee is currently on the bench but I might start him over Rhodes b/c of matchups.

My league is 12 team redraft no ppr standard scoring except 4 points per passing td

TIA

McGahee is starting to play some ball....Larry is at least possibly facing a suspension from the league after his latest incident....I can't imagine wanting to have LJ on my squad and feeling comfortable I'd ever start him (unless by some schedule error it was an inter squad game and he was running against the KC defense)

I'd pass

WashD

I was offered LJ for McGahee and I am unsure what I think of the trade. I am not a fan of LJ but was wondering if you you guys thought he had any upside down the road. McGahee is currently on the bench but I might start him over Rhodes b/c of matchups.

My league is 12 team redraft no ppr standard scoring except 4 points per passing td

TIA

I'd stay far away from LJ. After his latest brush with the law, there's rumors that he could face suspension. KC is also just a bad team.

McGahee and the Ravens were able to run on a solid run D (Miami) - so that bodes well. Just keep an eye on McGahee's health. It's not a bad idea to sell high on McGahee - but you can do better than LJ