[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need trade thoughts. Trade stud RB for Stud WR? Undefeated

Gunga Galunga

Standard Scoring. No PPR. Team below. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. Yes, we need to hold 2 kickers, 2 def, 2 TE's no open spots. 10 team league. Team offering trade has Boldin, TO, and Steve Smith at WR with Bush hurt, Willie ?, and an alternating WW RB. He needs a RB and I could use help at WR. If I give up Lynch,Santonio for Steve Smith he and Colston have the same bye so I'm short a WR that week. Colston could sweeten it even more for him if I give that up. Could get TO, but who knows what the future holds. Boldin? I'm undefeated, is it worth trying something or stay put? Do I trade Jackson or Lynch. Both have pretty good schedules. What WR? He has Peyton and may be able to drag him away to sweeten it if that's much help over Eli. I know, too many questions...

McNabb, Eli

Portis, Lynch, Steven Jackson

Colston, Roddy White, Santonio

Witten, LJ Smith

Folk, Mehlaff

Bears, Bills

First, the WR out of that group whom I would try to get would be Steve Smith. He is the unquestioned #1 WR in Carolina. T.O is going to be sharing looks with Roy Williams, Jason Witten, Patrick Crayton, and Miles Austin, along with Barber out of the backfield. If there were a way to package Colston and Lynch for Steve Smith and a solid RB who has a different bye than either SJax or Portis, that would be ideal, given you would still have a great RB combo with Portis and SJax, and you would have Smith and White as your WRs, who are the #1 receiving options on their respective teams. But, it doesn't sound like the other guy has a healthy, solid RB to make that deal work. So, I would probably just stand pat.

First, the WR out of that group whom I would try to get would be Steve Smith. He is the unquestioned #1 WR in Carolina. T.O is going to be sharing looks with Roy Williams, Jason Witten, Patrick Crayton, and Miles Austin, along with Barber out of the backfield. If there were a way to package Colston and Lynch for Steve Smith and a solid RB who has a different bye than either SJax or Portis, that would be ideal, given you would still have a great RB combo with Portis and SJax, and you would have Smith and White as your WRs, who are the #1 receiving options on their respective teams. But, it doesn't sound like the other guy has a healthy, solid RB to make that deal work. So, I would probably just stand pat.

Lendale White, Jones-Drew (he had to drop last week due to bye), and Addai (believe it or not) is on the WW. He is third to pick. Addai could be a nice addition if he is healthy by week 10 for the Portis bye (although Indy has Pit week 10)...Could be Lynch, Colston for Addai/Steve Smith? Depends on who he can get. Maybe Drew (Detroit week 10)? He currently has McClain. Hate to give up Colston and keep Santanio. Colston could end up big. Do I just give up Holmes and plan to have 2 WR on bye and increase the chances for a loss given I'm undefeated...think long term Lynch/Holmes for Steve/ Addai or Jones-Drew?