[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would this be incredibly stupid?

mzkp

Matt Forte for Ladainian Tomlinson

I know as of now it sounds crazy, but Forte's bye is coming up and everyone's saying his streak has to end at some point. LT on the other hand is finishing up an injury and should return to the back that he can be. CHI also doesn't have the easiest schedule coming up, with the exception of DET, and the Chargers still get to play KC twice. My other back is Clinton Portis.

Thoughts?

As much as it sounds great to have LT and PORTIS... I would keep Forte. Right now I don't think LT is even the best back on his team. You can see a big difference in cuts and speed when Sproles is in there. When LT is healthy he is a beast, but there have been a lot of miles put on those tires in the past few years.... I would stick with Forte, unless you can get more than just LT.