[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai: Still banged up, Rhodes running well

Jones had a great game last week and a tremendous match up this week........I dont see him running strong ALL year, but fear is that Addai, when he comes back, splits carries most of the year with Rhodes to stay healthy.....

Anyone know what status of Addai is???

Do I trade for Jones and take my chances rest of the season with him?

Thanks!

Jones had a great game last week and a tremendous match up this week........I dont see him running strong ALL year, but fear is that Addai, when he comes back, splits carries most of the year with Rhodes to stay healthy.....

Anyone know what status of Addai is???

Do I trade for Jones and take my chances rest of the season with him?

Thanks!

Don't trade Addai unless you get an amazing offer. IND plays CIN, DET, and JAX in the fantasy playoffs.

Don't trade Addai unless you get an amazing offer. IND plays CIN, DET, and JAX in the fantasy playoffs.

well jags are a tough game for them....for sure.....my concern is that they don't push him the rest of the year....he splits carries with Rhodes (who seems to be running stronger than Addai did), and Rhodes gets the dreaded goal line carries.....its a tough call...guess have to see if he is practicing this week

Jets actually don't have a bad playoff schedule either.....San Fran...Buffalo....Seattle....(buffalo is tough)

I also like TJ and share your concerns about an INDY RBBC.

The only problem I see is that your are selling low on Addai and buying high (relatively) on TJ. But the bottom could still fall out for Addai, so I see where you are coming from.

true enough....but, if addai continues to miss time and Rhodes continues to shine, Addai's stock goes lower......facing KC this week,TJ should explode...

I also like TJ and share your concerns about an INDY RBBC.

The only problem I see is that your are selling low on Addai and buying high (relatively) on TJ. But the bottom could still fall out for Addai, so I see where you are coming from.

how bout Addai for 'Megatron', Calvin Johnson?? Yeah, he only had 2 catches, but they went for 150 plus and a td......(and yes it was the Texans)....should we temper our expectations for CJ the rest of the year, resulting in one good game, 2 bad...

I think you have to temper them. But, you need the help at WR, so I guess you may need to make the gamble. At least you've got some depth at RB to play matchups.

Please see mine.

thanks for the feedback....we actually have a flex option, so we can go 3 RBs/2 WR's.....

that being said, with Coles, Holmes, Avery, Josh Morgan and Winslow, I can pick '2'....

I wish I had depth at RB..!! Gore is only consistent one....Grant is coming on now, but hits the bye....Addai, even before the injury, wasn't putting up yardage.....and, well Smith/Rudi are tough to start.....

Bottom line, week in and week out, need to figure who will score the most (1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving; 6 for td):

Addai

Calvin Johnson

Thomas Jones

CJ has some tough match ups coming up....Addai and TJ got some decent ones...

I was thinking that drafting T.J. was a big mistake, but now I realize that he has a very nice 2nd half of the season. Especially during the FF playoffs.

Yes I was looking at that too....I think he plays Buffalo during the playoffs, but only real tough game....

What I like is that he is healthy.....is not sharing carries.....catches some out of the backfield, and now with Favre at QB, they won't stack the box.....

I've had Addai since his rookie year.....this year, when he comes back, I truly think he will split carries the rest of the year with Rhodes.....especially if Rhodes performs this week against Titans...

not sold on CJ....yeah, he had 150 yards, but only 2 catches........heck, all reports are that Avery was inches away from a 92 yarder from Bulger, but Bulger missed him....

4-3 now, in 3rd place in my division....perhaps i strike now, get TJ who should have good game against KC..at home