[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

westbrook or ronnie for brees or warner

gallagorilla

so im trying to upgrade qb (current qbs are eli and jt) but the owner who has warner and brees wont accept anything less than ronnie or westbrook. i know that westbrook is typically the better back but ronnie might also be one of the best backs in the nfl, he certainly has the potential. and with his ease of schedule, especially in the playoffs im hesitant to give him up. my team is VERY stacked at rb but i dont want this trade to come back and haunt me in the playoffs. should i make the trade with either westbrook or ronnie or should i just continue to keep them on the bench and have a half decent qb in every week?

thanks!

If I traded for either it would be for Brees and not Warner. Warner is looking good but he is 1 hit from being on the bench at any time. not that I would not want Warner..because he is a solid QB..but if I am gonna give up a good RB I personally want more than Warner. I can understand Brown for Brees..although I personally would not do it.

P.S. I would not give up Westbrook in any deal I made for a QB unless I was getting a servicable RB back from the other owner.