[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

K.Warner or P.Manning?

heehawks

Any advice would be nice, I will and have replied on others!

My gut says the same thing. Tenn D is formidable and Indy doesnt seem to stand up very well against tough Ds. Warner doesnt look much better. I got a similar matchup between Favre and Warner. Normally I would go with Favre but I hear Coles and Cotchery are hurtin, so I am leaning towards Warner.

My gut says the same thing. Tenn D is formidable and Indy doesnt seem to stand up very well against tough Ds. Warner doesnt look much better. I got a similar matchup between Favre and Warner. Normally I would go with Favre but I hear Coles and Cotchery are hurtin, so I am leaning towards Warner.

Here's what I've been muddling over...

I suppose Warner has the most upside of the bunch. Favre has been tossing a ton of ints regardless of matchup (-2 in our league, not sure about yours), and they are going to run all day on KC, likely leading to average points for Favre. I would think that Tenn will be "up" for this game at home on MNF, making Peyton an iffy start as well. However, Carolina D is damn tough too, and at home to boot. I just think that the Arizona offense is playing better than Indy's. ARIZ actually has something to strive for at this point in the season (leading NFC west). I think this will help them have a better chance at winning, and hopefully lead to more fantasy points for Warner in their pass happy offense. :wacko:

Bizzump

I've been having big doubts about my latest post.

Warner travelling east, might equate to many a turnover, and ARIZ plays horrible after travelling.

Manning has an impecable record on MNF, and has thrown up gawdy stats on this night to boot.

Its only getting worse at Sunday approaches.

HELP! Anyone else have their opinions?

Edited by heehawks