[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR/TE Flex question

BigHoss417

Was wondering who I should start for my flex spot. Right now I got Avery starting got him at begining of the year and hes finally starting to do something. I know hes on the rams but Holt is just old and with Jackson banged up they arent going to be running all game. My other options are Dallas Clark (have Gates starting in my TE Spot) but hes playing the Titans and I dont seem him finding the endzone or getting much action. My other option is Morgan on SF who is pretty much in the same situation as Avery. I know I got some bad options but bye week killin me

I'd start Morgan. Avery faces the Pats on the road, and eventually, you have to figure the pride of the Pats will rear its head, along with the Rams maybe suffering from some overconfidence after their two big wins. Meanwhile, Morgan plays against Seattle at home, and Seattle is a mess, which I should know as a Seahawks fan.