[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade?

Okay, with Romo hurt my team has taken a hit. I am having to start Brad Johnson or K Collins. My RB's are Barber & Chris Johnsnon. I also have W Parker for depth as well as M Moore. We start 3 WR's, and I have been starting M Harrison, Matt Jones and Lance Moore - not too good I know.

Last week, I had a trade offered to me: M Colston for Parker. But he pulled the trade when it turned out that Parker had reaggravated his injury. My idea is to offer him both Parker and Moore, that way he has whomever is starting for the Steelers and I get Colston. I need help at WR and I think this would help. But by doing this, I am losing depth at RB.

My thiinking is, that I need to win NOW. I started 3-0, but am now 4-3. Our regular season is only 12 weeks and I can't really wait for Romo to come back to start winning again. I need a good starting lineup more that I need depth.

Any thoughts?

I would not make this trade for two reasons. First if you only have 5 games left this season Pittsburgh has already had their bye and New Orleans has not. You would lose one game of points for Colston. Second, while Colston is going against the 32nd and 26nd in defending the pass they will also go against the 13th and the 9th in defending the pass in your last two week of you season. Pittsburgh will be going against the 5th, 7th, 28th, 18th and the 27th (in that order) in defending against the rush.

Please see mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=268415

Edited by fingfootball