[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free agent advice K Curtis or A Bryant

toolman

Ok I need wr help big time, I have Jackson and Walter starting but Walter hasn't been doing jack plus is going up against a stout Cinn pass defense. Or maybe Cinn run def sucks so bad no one throws against them. Two free agent wr's I have my eye on K Curtis or A Bryant both go against soft pass defenses. I like Curtis but he is just coming off an injury and would still have some rust to knock off but the guy I'm playing this week has McNabb, and I thought maybe I could negate some of his effectiveness. (providing he throws a td or two to Curtis) Bryant is healthy and coming off a good game.

Who would you pick up I figure I drop S Holmes as he's been stinking up the JOINT (hehehe) and pick either Curtis or Bryant.

I'm starting Antonio Bryant because I needed a WR replacement.

He's the starter in TB and will be when Galloway comes back, he's a good long term investment.

Thanks Legion I think with Garcia at the helm Bryant is a good pick up. Any one else have any insight?

I have them both and am starting Bryant this week. It's a tough call after what Curtis did last season. Bryant wasn't have a great season and then confused me with a game like last week. I have to think that Curtis will get a lot of attention from McNabb now that he's back. If I had to choose long-term, I'd probably go with Curtis.

Both are good plays this week. But for the rest of the season, I would go with Kevin Curtis. The reason is because D. McNabb is a better QB and will get him the ball more. Jeff Garcia is no McNabb. Plus, Galloway might come back and A. Bryant loses value. I think they are both good plays this week, but for the rest of the season I like Curtis.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=268470