[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Avery or Moore

Definitely Avery. Moore hasn't been getting the looks that he had earlier in the season and with M Colston coming back and D Henderson getting the receptions lately... L Moore will be, at best, a #3 WR for the Saints.

Avery is in the slot with T Holt (who will get most of the coverage). Avery will get looks all day long.

Thanks for the advice.

I went with Moore though.

I just don't trust Avery yet, or the Rams yet, and I don't trust Bill Belichek ever! So I can't have the Rams get destroyed and score nothing. If Moore gives me any points, I'm good, and for some reason he's projected for 12 on NFL.com while Avery was projected for 3, which I don't understand if he was so valuable to have, why he was expected to do so little?

Yet I think even with the rain in England at 7 PM when the game is played there, I think they'll still throw the ball around.

The field at Wembley cannot handle the rain as well ! It will be pure slop, just like last year's game there !!!

They actually did a report on that on NFL.com in a recent video.

Apparently the field didn't have enough time for a thick patch of grass to grow, it had only had a few months or so and therefore the rain shredded it up. However the patch they've put down has had 18 months now since last year whenever to grow and get thicker. So it won't be as sloppy there as it was the previous year with the Giants/Dolphins game.