[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUGE TRADE! Make or break....

linkster

First it is a 8-team PPR league. Plus we have Flex positions...so I have to have at least one WR and one RB starting then fill from there.

He wants to Trade me:

Gore, Housh or Burres, & Calvin Johnson

For

LT and Fitz

My roster is:

RBs: LT, Jacobs, Lynch, McFadden, Jamal, Slaton, Felix

WRs: Fitz, Vincent Jackson, Holmes, Antonio Bryant

I'm banging my head on this one is this a good deal for me. he leads our league and I'm in the middle of the pack? Help!!!

Gore doesnt have that tough of a schedule remaining...

Seattle this week...then a BYE....at Arizona...St. Louis....at Dallas (not a great d anymore)....at Buffalo (could be tough)....Jets....at Miami...at St Louis...Washington.....not tooo tough....no Minny's .....Bears......Titans...Steelers on the horizon...

yes, LT faces KC....twice...and Oakland.....Indy....Denver.....but still got Steelers(in Pittsburgh)....Tampa (in Tampa)....I think you go for the trade....Gore...Burress (take him over Housh for sure)... and Calvin....

Thanks Chinatown and all the rest. Wow not a 1 vote against this trade. First year to have a shot at LT the legend and he just is not producing. But everyone likes Gore even though he is not in a great offense. Last call?? Anyone agree with Dragon on Calvin and Buress?

Edited by linkster

I don't mind the LT portion of the deal, but I hate you giving up fitzgerald....that said you need depth at WR and this deal gives you that...

I'd say do it.

I'd agree completely with Chinatown that you should be targeting Burress and CJ....I want no part of a Housh with Fitzpatrick throwing to him.

Good Luck,

WashD