[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Prater

JaysGoingDown

Ignore that Yahoo statistics...it's absolutely worthless...Prater was dropped in 10k leagues because those people didn't have a roster spot to keep 2 kickers.

If you can keep 2 kickers and it doesn't sacrifice a meaningful player elsewhere, then sure, hold onto Prater, he has good value going forward as we all know that Denver is a very kick friendly field...and as pointed out in a recent huddle blog Prater is one of the league leaders in 50 yard plus kicks.

I don't love the Redskins ability to put up a lot of points so I see Suisham as a bye week fill in that you'll cut after the skins skin detroit...Prater is your guy for the season.

Good Luck,

WashD

Ignore that Yahoo statistics...it's absolutely worthless...Prater was dropped in 10k leagues because those people didn't have a roster spot to keep 2 kickers.

If you can keep 2 kickers and it doesn't sacrifice a meaningful player elsewhere, then sure, hold onto Prater, he has good value going forward as we all know that Denver is a very kick friendly field...and as pointed out in a recent huddle blog Prater is one of the league leaders in 50 yard plus kicks.

I don't love the Redskins ability to put up a lot of points so I see Suisham as a bye week fill in that you'll cut after the skins skin detroit...Prater is your guy for the season.

Good Luck,

WashD

Thanks for the advice. I am sure most people agree with you too.

Exactly on all accounts. I love the kid as a FF guy and a Bronco fan, but I dropped him too. If he's there after the bye, I'll pick him back up.

Matt Prater is one of 3 top kickers this season. Better hope he is there because he will be snatched up very quickly. I am holding onto him during the bye. Then I drop Suisham and keep Prater.

after all is said and done, at the end of the year, there will be a very small margin in points for kickers......

Just what I was thinking... no need to overthink on kickers... Just hope you have one on a team that can get in the red zone or near it with regularity.

Don't know why this Yahoo statement is even out there. This kid has a cannon for a leg. He said himself he's trying for the record, longest field goal.....and He'll probably get it up there in Denver.

I have him on a few of my rosters. If you get bonus points for length on your kicks, you have too keep this kid on your roster.