[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Faulk or Green-Ellis / M. Moore (PIT) or A. Green

2 Questions. Leave your link and I will answer yours.

Question #1

Start Kevin Faulk or BenJarvus Green-Ellis against the lousy St. Louis defense?

My starting RB's are a mess. I have Joseph Addai and Willie Parker. Arrgh. So I was lucky and was able to grab Dominc Rhodes, but he's got a tough match up this week. So I scrambled and picked up Kevin Faulk and BenJarvus Green-Ellis off the waiver wire. Anyways, I have to go against a team that is 7-0 this week. I'm 6-1, but I really would like to put him in his place. I'm going with D. Rhodes in one spot, but who do I pick for my second RB?

Listening to the ESPN Fantasy Football podcast today, Jay Soderburgh (Pod Vader) said that Kevin Faulk will get the majority of carries with Heath Evans. This is surprising to me because Green-Ellis had more caries last week. Faulk had 4 carries for 50 yards and Green-Ellis had 13 carries for 65 yards. I was leaning towards Green-Ellis, but Jay Soderburgh is a Patriots fan and he's acting like he has inside information (his little birdie told him) that Kevin Faulk would be the guy. Has anyone else heard anything?

12-Team League - PPR High Stakes Real Time Fantasy Sports

QB Jay Cutler, J.T. O'Sullivan

RB Joseph Addai, Matt Forte, Willie Parker, Kevin Faulk, BenJarvus Green-Ellis

WR Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith (CAR), Wes Welker, Hines Ward

TE Jeremy Shockey

K John Kasay

DST Pittsburgh Steelers

Question #2

Start Mewelde Moore or Ahman Green?

Mewelde Moore has a tough match up against the NY Giants defense. Should I roll the dice and go with Ahman Green? He got touches last week and scored a TD. He's healthy and he's going up against a terrible run defense? Thoughts?

12-Team League - PPR High Stakes Real Time Fantasy Sports

QB Tony Romo, J.T. O'Sullivan

RB Marion Barber, Willie Parker, Mewelde Moore, Correll Buckhalter

WR Laveranues Coles, Steve Smith (CAR), Hines Ward, Bernard Berrian

TE John Carlson

K Kris Brown

DST Chicago Bears, New York Jets

I say Green for sure. The other one is a toss up. I would have said go with the rookie, but your information sounds like Faulk may get the bulk. I would probably play it safe and go with Faulk as you know he will get carries.

Did you see post #2?

People giving their time to offer an opinion and getting ignored is one reason why this forum doesn't get the attention it deserves. Just sayin'.

Yes, but when I made my post, it was during the same time he was making his post.

Kevin Faulk and Mewelde Moore

Kevin Faulk is much more valuable in a PPR league than Green Ellis. Also, Faulk is pretty consistent while Green Ellis is a big toss up. Go with your gut but the safer play will be faulk - 7-9 points without a TD