[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need help fast

Irish27

I need to set my lineup because I won't be available tomorrow morning. I am in a PPR league and need help on who to start at running back and wide receiver.

First, I need to pick one of the three to start at running back, who do you start?

Barber

Slaton

Graham

Second, I need to start one of the four wide receivers, who do I pick?

Cotchery

Boldin

Galloway

Breaston

Thanks!

While I agree a rusty Boldin is better than the alternatives - especially in PPR - I'm going to go against the grain on your RB situation. Slaton should be huge this week, I'm not going to argue that, but I worry about the cliche trap game. And while A. Green won't take significant touches away from the rookie, he is going to be a factor. Especially if they're playing with a sizable lead.

I'd start MB3 - He will be the focal point of the offense. He'll get a ton of carries (TB should be able to control the game, but don't have a team that will put up enough points to force DAL to throw every down) and Noodle-Arm Johnson won't be able to hit T.O. deep. He might not even be able to hit Witten on across the middle. Look for him to throw a bunch of dump-off passes in Barber's direction. TBs DEF is really good, but they can't completely ignore T.O. and Witten (despite Noodle-Arm), so Barber should be able to do his thing. Based on the sheer number of touches, he gets my nod.

~PlaceHolder

Edited by PlaceHolder245