[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ RB - lots to pick from ...

mark.vehec

I'd stick with B. Green-Ellis and M. Turner. C. Benson might run over that Houston DEF, but it's more likely to be in his car than on the football field. I'd start D. Rhodes - bad matchup and all - over D. Avery for your flex. It'll be tough going, but he'll get touches and goal line work. I'd be surprised if he didn't get at least 60-1. I love Avery, but I personally couldn't pull the trigger on a rookie WR over a starting RB. Just my .02.

~PlaceHolder

Thanks for confirming that for me. I've been leaning that way. I have the TEN defense in another league and have tentatively benched them in favor of the Steelers. I am unsure about that as well (even being a Pittsburgher) but have a friend in NY and I might as well play the home card and take my lumps if necessary and cheer on Rhodes.

I'd stick with B. Green-Ellis and M. Turner. C. Benson might run over that Houston DEF, but it's more likely to be in his car than on the football field. I'd start D. Rhodes - bad matchup and all - over D. Avery for your flex. It'll be tough going, but he'll get touches and goal line work. I'd be surprised if he didn't get at least 60-1. I love Avery, but I personally couldn't pull the trigger on a rookie WR over a starting RB. Just my .02.

~PlaceHolder

:wacko: Re: Benson's likeliness to run over HOU