[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade D Williams and WR for TJH and Hightower

Steelhead

Not sure if this guy would go for this but he's hurting at RB right now with starting Lynch and Kolby Smith (Morris hurt and Hightower on the bench)

He was previously interested in Roy so thinking Roy and Deangelo for TJH and Hightower if I can swing it. Hightower wouldn't be that much of a dropoff from DWilliams and using TJH alongside Colston and Smitty would work fine. Think he'd go for it or am I on crack?

My Current Team

QB – Brees, Bulger

RB – Gore, Thomas Jones, Deangelo Williams, Fargas

WR – Steve Smith, Roy Williams, Colston, Washington, Gonzalez

TE – Winslow, Carlson

K – Nedney

DEF – TEN

His Team

QB – Big Ben, Rivers

RB – Lynch, Hightower, Kolby Smith, Morris

WR – Jennings, TJH, Henderson, Toomer, Baskett

TE – Clark

K – Crosby

DEF - WAS

Thanks Doc. I'm trying to decide if it definitely improves my team. I think TJH being an upgrade over Roy or Nate or Gonzo is a no brainer. Since Deangelo gets more yards and carries it's a downgrade at RB, however he's my RB3 and only need him for injury. Plus next week when Gore's on bye so is Deangelo so I have to use Fargas.

Any other thoughts?

Looks reasonable, but I'm not sure how much of an upgrade it is for you. I think D. Williams schedule looks a little easier but that is probably a push. I'm not big on T.J. with Fitzpatrick but who knows. Not sure if it makes a big difference either way.