[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

browns red zone

dmarc117

Yeah, I think I saw one of those sequences.

The Browns were at the 1 yd line. They tried a stupid sideline pass to Edwards on 1st down, not even a fade or a jump ball, it was bad. How many times have teams intercepted those and run them back for TDs?

Then they tried to run Lewis on 2nd down but got a little unlucky, he was tripped by a defender that fell through the line. Lost a yard.

Then another pass on 3rd down, but that was fair, given Lewis lost a yard and it was now 3rd and 2.

They shouldn't have tried to get cute on 1st down. Edwards dropping balls, no WInslow. Just pound Lewis for the first two downs, if he doesn't break through, play action or pound him on third, if you don't get it, the worst is you'll probably be somewhere around 4th and short - then a QB sneak might even work - power formation or spread the offense - or just kick the FG.

A bad sequence.

Welcome to the Party!

DA being DA. Great long ball, but he has no touch. Ali would have had to be 7'3 to catch the TD pass DA threw him. As crazy as it sounds I am starting to dislike the way we win, all we do is guarantee another 4 DA starts. We were so close to having Quinn in today. Sure its nice to win, but we arent going to the payoffs, get the kid ready for next year.

Romeo's expresion at the end of the game was priceless. Its almost like he was confused, he wanted the ref to add more time to the clock so he could get in his one solid time management issue for the game.