[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush

Have an offer on the table--question has anyone heard any thoughts about how he is doing and when he is coming back--on a subplot is Duece getting suspension ready or not

Assuming that the original 3-4 week deal is still accurate and you can manage in the meantime, I make the move. NO has some nice match-ups down the stretch including a week 16 date with Detroit. Might be a nice guy to buy on the cheap right now.

God, that reminds me, I was trying to get him from someone the week before he went down and the guy was playing major hard ball. Dude basically needs to win now and win a lot to make the play-offs so maybe I can get him a bit cheaper now and stash him away.

So, I guess this doesn't count as a hi-jack because it's totally on topic.

For starters, Clayton on ESPN says 4 weeks starting last week. So, week 12 return seems like what it's going to be.

Alright, here's my deal.

I'm pretty close to locking up a play-off spot and have solid WRs that I never start. Dude with Bush has Portis, Barber, Graham, D Williams, and Bush but, for some reason is 2-6. His WRs are pretty lame.

Who among these guys would you not trade for Bush?

R White

Wayne

B Marshall

B Berrian

L Coles

B Edwards

Considering everything including match-ups going forward and production thus far, that's pretty much how I have them ranked (with the top 3 not exactly in that order and I don't plan to trade any of them for anything but a healthy and productive player). I'm saying I'm willing to do Coles or Edwards but not Berrian because he has amazingly good match-ups down the stretch and has been on fire.

Oh, and I've already played dude twice so I don't need to worry about facing him unless he makes the play-offs.

Edited by detlef

sounds odd but I really like Berrian for the rest of the year--don't have him but just seems that he is coming on strong

I do as well. That's why I'm thinking either Coles or Edwards (I know, dude is talented but their schedule doesn't ease up any at all).