[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dreaded KICKER question...

Okay, after everything is said and done, most kickers are going to come within a few points of each other..

right now, i got kaediing...he's on a bye this week

Do i drop him, outright and pick up:

Carney (73 pts in our league, Kaeding has 68, no bye yet)

Bryant (68 pts)

Akers (66 pts)

Longwell (64 pts, kicks in a dome)...

guessing that when it's a bye, just DROP the kicker outright, snag best available...that being said, long term, who to grab from the above

Always pick the kicker that you think will win the game...........

That being said, Look around your league..........chances are that most kickers that guys own already had their bye week. So Kaeding would probably still be there next week for ya. Longwell has a decent schedule for the rest of the year, and he's in a dome. That doesn't mean much for Longwell since he kicked in Green Bay for a long while and put up good numbers while there. I own longwell in my league and dropped him last week, he is the second best kicker in my league (points wise), and I look forward to him being back on my roster this week.

I like Akers against Seattle and I probably like Akers for the long haul if you got stuck with him...but I actually prefer to pick up my kickers based on match up, I often find great waiver wire buys week to week.

Drop outright, not worth a roster spot

Thanks...i agree....Longwell was dropped a few weeks ago, and no one snagged him up...so if i truly wanted kaeding could get him after the fact....

For this week, match ups are:

Carney vs Dallas

Bryant (TB) at KC

Akers at Seattle (tough place to kick)

Longwell vs Houston

leaning towards Carney or Longwell.....Dallas d still not that great, could be high scoring....ditto with Minny vs Houston...