[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Quandary

wildbluefan

Standard PPR league, with bonus for 100 yds rushing !

Need 2 of the following 3 RBs, all with TOUGH matchups !

PORTIS vs Pitts--- I know it seems unthinkable to SIT a RB with 5 consecutive 100 yd games, but PITTS defense allowing on average approx 70 yds

rushing, and NO RB has over 100 yards against them !!!

Chris Johnson (Tenn) vs Green Bay - not as tough a rush defense, but no slouch either !

Lendale White (Tenn) vs. Green Bay- DITTO

Do I dare sit Portis, and use the 2 Tenn RBs, or do I start Portis and try to "guess" WHICH TENN RB to use ????

Any insight will be greatly appreciated !!!!!!

Edited by wildbluefan

Portis/Johnson

That way you get the best shot at the 100 yards rushing bonus, plus you rock with the two RBs that give you the best chance to give you valuable receptions.

As far as Pitt's D, it is very good, but let's not forget that Portis went into Philadelphia and dropped 145 on an Eagles team that hadn't given up 100 yards rushing to a RB either (they've since given up 101 to Gore as well).

Portis is the best RB in football right now, he could be going into Tennessee and I think you still have to play him.

Good Luck!

WashD

I don't think you needed the bump, Washington said it all. White gets you the TD's, but Johnson will get you the receptions, plus the better chance at the 100 yard bump. And it is unthinkable to sit Portis - its a home game, on a Monday night, against a Pitt team that is crushed after their loss to NY.