[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Crapfest - Help me pick 2

femmefootball

Gotta start 2 QBs against one of the highest scoring teams in my league. Projected stats have me close (b/c of my stud RBs), but a few points might make the difference. Help me pick my 2 qbs (I got screwed by Brady and Palmer, and because we're 2QB starting, there's no starting QBs on WW, so all I have is crap I managed to grab first).

Fitzpatrick v. Jacksonville

Thigpen v. Tampa

Orlovsky v. Chicago

Collins v. Green Bay

Russell v. Atlanta

PLEASE help me!! I'm thinking Thigpen and Orlovsky, since they've actually done decently fantasy-wise in the past 2 weeks or so, but than again... help!!

Edited by femmefootball

Gotta start 2 QBs against one of the highest scoring teams in my league. Projected stats have me close (b/c of my stud RBs), but a few points might make the difference. Help me pick my 2 qbs (I got screwed by Brady and Palmer, and because we're 2QB starting, there's no starting QBs on WW, so all I have is crap I managed to grab first).

Fitzpatrick v. Jacksonville

Thigpen v. Tampa

Orlovsky v. Chicago

Collins v. Green Bay

Russell v. Atlanta

PLEASE help me!! I'm thinking Thigpen and Orlovsky, since they've actually done decently fantasy-wise in the past 2 weeks or so, but than again... help!!

ugh! i'd go Collins and Thigpen but not with confidence.

thanks for your help on my post.

ugh! i'd go Collins and Thigpen but not with confidence.

thanks for your help on my post.

Wow... that's not a good set of choices

Fitzpatrick? Absolutely no

Collins - you know about what you'll get - 6-10 FP

Orlovsky - there's a shot he gets garbage-time points - but watch for INTs and fumbles

Thigpen - Tampa doesn't rush the QB, and he showed something vs the Jets.

Russel - home game; Atlanta is not a great D. Cross country trips are always hard on teams

I might lean towards Russel and Collins (safe) or Russel and Orlovsky (higher upside, more risk)