[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 TE: Winslow or Visanthe Shiancoe?

MrCarter

I guess it's possible that they might restrict the number of plays called where he's the primary receiver but looks? That'd just be dumb. "Nah I'll throw it away or take a sack because it's that El Guapo that's open"? I don't think any NFL QB would be able to think like that.

As long as Winslow is playing and start him, you should slot him in the line up.

I can't imagine Romeo is dumb enough to say something like he's going to decrease Winslow's targets...it's just ludicrous. One, Winslow is the only damn brown that can reliably catch the ball. Two, DA would have to be making decisions about throwing it elsewhere he can't possibly be trusted or capable of making. Three, if Winslow has any performance clauses in his contract the players union would go berserk over the implication that they are starting and playing Winslow but not allowing him to perform.

Go with Kellen!

Good Luck,

WashD