[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lynch, F. Jackson and J. Jones for Westbrook and Buck?

NYCDOG

Hey guys, I've had the fortune of going 7-1 in the first eight weeks of the season. However, I don't think my team is constructed well enough to take the whole thing in the playoffs. I was thinking of offering the owner of Westbrook and Buckhalter a trade of Lynch, F. jackson and J. Jones. My other back is T. Jones with White in my flex (and Torain waiting patiently on the bench). My WR have let me down thus far this season (Wayne, Colston and Roy) and I just lost Witten for at least a week, probably three.

Given Marshawn's struggles this year, do you think it wise to make a move now while he still has good value, in return for a injury-prone stud?

Need some help. Thanks in advance

Edited by NYCDOG

I would still think that my chances would be better with Westy and MJD than Lynch, MJD, and R. Williams. But hey, if he takes it, you did a great job. Try it.

Can't hurt to try

To me, the window to get Westbrook closed just before the bye week. After his performance last week, it's going to be VERY tough to get him. A lot of experts are naming him a top-3 RB again - and if he stays healthy, that's not going away

If you pair him with Buckhalter, you have great insurance.