[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need BIG help choosing my RB2 this weekend

Goon General

It looks like FWP is going to play which negates Mewelde. Since LT is off I'm starting Thomas Jones as my RB1. Here's who's available in my league for my RB2:

Lil' Leon @ BUF

Norwood @ OAK

R Williams @ DEN

C Taylor vs HOU

Rice vs CLE

F Taylor @ CIN

Benson vs JAX

Pittman vs ARZ

Torain vs MIA

Green-Ellis @ IND

If SJax is out then Pittman would be the obvious play. If not, who should I pick and start this week? I have to drop Mewelde to pick up another RB. Thanks for the help guys!

Edited by Goon General

A lot of good choices out there to give you a decent contribution.

I'd pick one of the following 2:

1) Norwood @ Oakland - This is a game that I could see getting away from the Raiders...if Atlanta ends up big they'll run Norwood a lot in the second half to keep Turner's legs fresh for future games. His activity has seen a bit of decrease in the past few weeks (though he caught 5 balls last week). Also Oakland's run defense sucks so there is a chance he breaks a big one every time he touches the ball

2) Ricky Williams @ Denver...again not a guy thats gonna get more touches than Benson or maybe even Fred Taylor, but its a great match up and Ricky is showing another gear in recent weeks. And of course, Denver's run defense absolutely blows

I can see an argument for Leon, Benson, Pittman, and Torain...but I'd stay away from Chester and Rice as I see limited upside for them this week.

Good Luck!

WashD