[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking into a possible QB shuffle

Qball86

I have three moderately startable QBs....I'm a big fan of the QB carousel each year and love the ww, Shaun Hill there now and I'd love to add him and see what happens in a few weeks. But as for now i have.

Trent Edwards BUF - very consistent....not winning many games but is getting enough points to not lose them either. Decent schedule during FF playoff weeks 14-16 with MIA, @NYJ, @DEN. Not bad but not great matchups.

Matt Ryan ATL - also somewhat consistent and not winning (or losing) games. Scored under 15 pts only twice this year. Defenses caught trying to stop the run are getting thrown on a bit. Major knock is he is a rookie. Again, not a spectacular QB but not awful. Not as good of a playoff schedule @NO, TB, @MIN.

Marc Bulger STL - starting to wonder if people were wrong, Haslett will get more out of the same players. Could continue to pick up steam as the year moves on. Very good playoff schedule @ARI, SEA, SF. Good prospect if he shows consistency by the playoffs.

Now the question...Have been offered Rivers or Delhomme for basically nothing. He wants Bulger(all his QBs are week 9 byes) and Colston, he has Brees. I will still have Wayne and R White in a start 2 WR league and as a side have been offered Boldin for Giants DST. I also have the Ravens D.

Just looking for reactions either way as to what you would consider doing with these QBs as Rivers seems a no brainer. Catch is with 3 QBs on bye he will otherwise have to drop one to pick one up for this week, as I'm ahead of his waiver order I could get whomever it is for even less than he wants now. But it will be Delhomme, not Rivers if I wait.

Edited by Qball86

Where is he in the standings? How about the guy he's playing this week?

If he's got a good record and he's a 'threat', don't make the deal to help him. If you want him to lose this week and dressing a Joe Flacco or Tyler Thigpen off waivers can help that cause, let him go that route.

IMO Delhomme is just as good as Rivers with Steve Smith playing like he is. Delhomme & Rivers are both an upgrade for you though.

He's atop the standings playing the #2 team and I'm one game back of that.

Anyone else like Delhomme cause he has to drop one of three QBs to get a waiver wire qb for this week and it will most likely be Jake. I can just pickup whoever he drops for anyone I want to drop then.