[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Advice ASAP!

irish

In my league we have this odd rule where you can carry-over a player's points to the next week if they're on a bye. So if Portis goes out tomorrow and scores 20 points, I'd get those points for this week and next week if I list him as a carry-over now. However, I can choose to play him and not carry him over or play Joseph Addai tonight. My game this week is already over and I won. However, I'm looking toward next week. I already carried-over E. Graham with almost 19 points today to next week and have to decide what to do for next week. Here are my options...

- Play Portis and carry him over and then pick between FWP, Chris Johnson and Addai for next week as my 3rd RB.

- Play Portis and not carry him over and then have to pick 2 of Chris Johnson (@Bears), Addai (@ Steelers) or FWP (vs Colts).

- Play Addai and then same as #2 pick 2 of Chris Johnson (@Bears), Addai (@ Steelers) or FWP (vs Colts).

I could also choose to play just one RB next week other than Graham who I already carried over out of Chris Johnson (@Bears), Addai (@ Steelers) or FWP (vs Colts). and play 3 WRs- Marshall (@ Browns), Colston (@ Falcons) and Jennings (@ Vikings).

Standard scoring with PPR. Start 2-3 RBs and 2-3 WRs.

Thoughts...

Too late to help you out unfortunately, but I did want to comment that is one crazy ass rule I've never heard of before....makes for some interesting strategy!

Good Luck (I hope you started Portis)

WashD

It definitely is one crazy rule that can really help you out or burn you for 2 weeks. I started Portis and carried him over to next week. Like I said I already won for this week but we'll find out how Portis does tomorrow night and whether or not it'll work out for next week or not.

Thanks for replying.