[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

strider2k2

I'm in a 16 team dynasty league and an owner recently emaild me about the availability of Larry Fitzgerald. He said he'd be willing to send me Calvin Johnson, and asked me what else it woud take. My QBs are Jason Campbell and Henne, so Matt Ryan is looking rather attractive since he should be a solid QB for years to come. My only real concern is that while I want to build for the future, I am curently 6-2, which leads my division and is third overall in the league. So how is this deal good for me for both the future and the here and now? My roster and perenant league settings are below:

25 man rosters:

QB RB RB RB/WR WR WR WR/TE TE DL DL LB LB DB DB DP DP K

Passing:

TD Pass 6 Every 50 passing yards 1

300-399 yard passing game 3 400+ yard passing game 3

2pt Passing Conversion 2 Interceptions Thrown -2.5

Every Time Sacked -2

Receiving:

TD Reception 6 2pt Receiving Conversion 2

Every 20 receiving yards 1 Each reception 0.5

100-199 yard receiving game 3 200+ yard receiving game 6

My Roster:

QB: Campbell, Henne, Culpepper

RB: Portis, L. White, J. Lewis, Norwood, S. Morris

WR: Curtis, Camarillo, Fitzgerald, Muhammad

TE: Witten, Winslow

DL: Ratliff, T. Brown

LB: Posluszny, Dansby, Tatupu, Bulluck, S. Cooper

DB: Asante Samuel, DeAngelo Hall, C. Horton

K: Gostkowski

You're league is way too big!!

With that said, - in a dynasty league I would definitely do it. You're getting a stud WR (for the future) - he's been coming into his own these past few weeks. I mean the dude was targeted like 18 times today - caught what - 7 for 90 something and a touchdown against a solid Bears D.

And Matt Ryan will be a top QB here soon! He's the real deal. Just wait until Atlanta can develop a solid #2 WR. Jenkins isn't bad, but he can use some work..

My opinion - I'd do it. Fitzgerald is arguably one of the best WR's (top 3 easily) in the game today. Problem is, there's WAY too many weapons in the Cardinals offense. :wacko: Did I just say that??? Scary, but true!