[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WEEK 10 RB's Will Answer Questions

wad3

Fairly big dilemma here for Week 10. I'm sitting at 5-4, and playing the #1 team in my league right now. This is a must win for me to even consider making it to the playoffs as I'm already back 2 games from 4th place.

I'm trying to use my waiver right now to grab Torain, since Michael Pittman and Andre Hall both went to IR yesterday so let's consider him and option, so I need to know in order which 3 RB's to start.

RB's: Joseph Addai, Maurice Jones-Drew, Tim Hightower, Jamal Charles, Larry Johnson [lol]

Addai @ PIT

Jones-Drew @ DET

Hightower @ SF

Charles @ SD

Torain @ CLE

I've pretty much decided that Addai is going to be riding the bench this upcoming week and I'm starting Hightower and hoping he can duplicate week 9 numbers. Jones-Drew is so inconsistent it's driving me crazy. Give me your Top 3 backs.

Leave a link to your thread and I'll come in there and let you know what I have to say about it.

Thanks in advance.

1) Jones-Drew against Detroit - I know, I know, but I believe this week, and I haven't believed in the past month...I think he lights up the Lions

2) Hightower - The Cards offense is frightening, I want to start any piece of it I have

3) Charles - We know that Kolby Smith is out, we know LJ is out...so Charles is the starter. SD is slumping versus the run (18th overall).

Addai will struggle this week and Torain/Selvin Young will share carries more than likely, I'd stay away until we see a bit more out of the much hyped Torain.

Good Luck!

WashD

IMO, I would hold off on the Torain until further proof, its almost like his hype is crippling him (I keep seeing articles about this guy everywhere).

I like in order: MJD, Timmy, & Charles

But I rolled the dice with Slaton by playing him in his first game as a starter and that turned out to be pretty good...so it could happen with Torain as well...

Good Luck

IMO, I would hold off on the Torain until further proof, its almost like his hype is crippling him (I keep seeing articles about this guy everywhere).

I like in order: MJD, Timmy, & Charles

But I rolled the dice with Slaton by playing him in his first game as a starter and that turned out to be pretty good...so it could happen with Torain as well...

Good Luck

I agree with Fin here

MJD should go nuts vs a terrible Detroit D.

Hightower is the #1 guy in Arizona - so I agree here

Charles is the #1 in KC this week

I do think Addai can get points via reception out of the backfield - but I expect him to get nothing on the ground.

Torain is a risk - the rookie risk and the Shanahan risk