[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start

swanson

I'm in a performance PPR league. Which 2 RB's should I start?

S. Slaton v. Bal.

C. Johnson v. Chi.

J. Lewis v. Den

J. Charles v. SD

R. Rice v. Hou

I also have L. Johnson, R. Williams, and M. Morris but they are out of the question for obvious reasons.

I'm leaning towards C. Johnson and J. Lewis (because of the match-up alone).

Any thoughts?

I'd go Rice and Charles. SWith Schuab out, they will be stacking the line and Johnson plays a pretty good run defense. Lewis will have the same issue as Slaton with Denver stacking the line with a very poor QB.

Rice will get some good reception yards for PPR, but Charles wont do as well but have a pretty preductive game.

What I've read indicates that McGahee should be available to play this week. I'd be worried on depending on Rice overly given that messy RBBC situation.

I like Jamal "Fat Boy" Lewis to have a big game this week, both because of Denver's vapid defense and because the Browns game plan is likely to call on a lot of runs to protect Brady from trying to do too much and making Romeo look like an idiot for starting him.

I know all of the other match ups are better (Well besides Slaton who I think is a definite no start), but I still would go with CJ...TN's rushing offense is so good, I think CJ will break a good run or two and thats all he needs to put up good points.

Good Luck,

WashD