[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade A Gonzo for Vincent Jackson?

Steelhead

this guy's got Willie Parker and Ronnie Brown starting cause he had Lewis on the bench for Thursday's game. His only other option is to start Rhodes for FWP. I am offering him Gonzalez and Fargas for Vincent Jackson. My starting WRs are Steve Smith, Colston and Housh. With Cincy's bye I have to start Gonzo this week which I really don't like. For this week and long term would you take Vincent over Gonzalez?

My team

QB – Brees, Bulger

RB – Gore, Thomas Jones, Hightower, Fargas

WR – Steve Smith, Roy Williams, Colston, Washington, Gonzalez

TE – Winslow, Shianco

K – Bironas

DEF – TEN

His team

QB - Favre, Collins

RB - Brown, Parker, Lewis (didn't start), Rhodes

WR - Marshall, R Moss, White, V Jackson

TE - Gonzalez

K - Carney

DEF - CAR, MIA

the reason I was thinking of this was pretty much for this week. Gonzo is really the 4th option in Manning's progressions where Jackson is the 2nd/3rd depending on CHambers health. This week the Chargers have a cake matchup where Indy has a very tough one against Pittsburgh. Remember this trade is for my WR4. Normally I have Steve Smith, Colston and Housh starting

Did the trade. I didn't care about Fargas cause that OAK team is junk. I didn't even want Rhodes but my brother has Addai and is in my division so I didn't want Rhodes going to waivers for him to possibly get.

i will probably cut Rhodes after this week and pick up Benson as my RB4