[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone know which JAX WR's are starting against Detroit today?

DeezNuts

When Mike Walker was healthy and played in two games a few weeks back he was targeted more than Matt Jones in both of those games, he had 5 and 6 receptions in those two games and was starting to have good rapport with Garrard. With Matt Jones pulling the #1 coverage and with Mike Walker's nice developemnt, before injury, he was starting to look like a viable WR. Being that Reggie Williams is average I think Walker could start opposite Jones, that being said, they have a great match-up this week (Detroit) and was curious to who was starting opposite of Jones, Williams or Walker. I think if Walker is starting I'd start him over my other #3 WR option this week, Reggie Brown

Looking ahead, Walker could also easliy fill the void of Matt Jones (atleast for 3 weeks), someone is going to have to step up... that said, anyone knopw who's starting this week?

Edited by DeezNuts