[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Turner, Lewis, Dunn, Hillis

heehawks

10 yds rush = 1

10 yds rec = 1

1 rec = .5

TD = 6

Two starting RB's and a flex needed.

I'm pretty sold on starting Lewis against Houston. But I'm not sure about which two to start out of the other three.

At the moment I'm sitting Turner against Carolina, and have Dunn vs Det and Hillis vs Oak in my lineup. Purely a matchup decision.

However, I'm second guessing myself as usual and worried about benching Turner, since he will get a ton of touches.

Any thought from my fellow Huddlers???

Hillis will probably catch a few, have 50 or so yds, has a good chance at a TD. Which would put him in the 12-14 pt range.

Turner will likely not catch any, have 60-70 yds, and a less of a chance of scoring a TD. Which would put him in the 7-8 pt range (w/o TD).

So far, I've been excellent about sitting Turner when I think he won't have a good game (only three times this year). I have that itch again.

I'm just in a whirl wind about these two....