[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE matchups

Mrmat25

Both look like decent macthups, I am leaning towards Boss v. a decent but not great ARZ D. However, sportsline says TEN hasn't shut down TEs and Keller did nicely for me last week, Mr. Farve seems to be liking him.

Any factors or thoughts I am missing would be helpful.

I agree that Keller is a rising TE in the league, but if NYG are gonna run, Boss should be $$$ in the play action game. The Giants are gonna have to score some pts. to win! I think it is a toss up. In my opinion Keller is a safer play for 3-5 pts, but Boss has a better chance at 50yds and a score.

I like Boss this week over Keller. The Jets are going to stick to the run game this week and I don't see Farve throwing the ball more than 22-24 times this week. Boss is money in the red zone and quite honestly other than Plax, who is Eli throwing the ball to. As noted before, the Giants are a very good defense, but they are playing AZ, probably the biggest quick strike offense in the league. I think that Eli will have to throw a lot this week just to keep up...and I also think that AZ will win this game. They are 11-1 at home with Wisenhunt as coach...they play very tough at home.

I like Keller as a TE...just not as much as I do Boss this week.