[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which is better?

zero cool

Westbrook is not healty. I am from PA and the papers keep talking about how

badly he is hurting.

I'd go with Smith, Johnson & Jones.

Smith against a tough team but he seems to be

coming on.

Johnson should be fighting mad to get his job back.

Jones just keeps flowing.

thanks. If Westbrook is inactive on Sunday though would Buckhalter be a good option or should I stick with the 3 starters?

Stick with the others. After BAL gave up so many yards last week against the run, they will be like sharks smelling the blood in the water this week. Philly will struggle with the run even if Westy was 100%. He's not and Buck won't be able to run against BAL either. Philly will be throwing to win this game.

well, Westbrook sat out of practice today and it the team is saying that Buckhalter will get the "yeoman's share" of the carries so he is definately a benched player. Looks like I'll be sticking with Smith, LJ and TJ. Baltimore will just be too tough for Buck to run against I think. If somebody has better insight please let me know.