[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

COLSTON?

Kook3

He hasn't played well, and his knee is bothering him

Do I sit him, if he doesn't play Ill have no one because of the Monday Night Game

I have

Roddy White (WR)

Eddie Royal (WR)

Colston(WR)

J Gage(W/R)

Bench

Matt Jones

C. Chambers

Also could play a RB and only need 3 WR's but would you sit Colston???

I

Don't really know his injury status but you certainly have capable backups. I like Gage, Jones and Chambers in that order. Play any of them with confidence this week. If Chambers is healthy he has a good matchup vs Colts. Not sure who Jax is playing but Garrard loves to throw to him. Good luck...please see mine.

Have the same dilemma. I love having a player for the Monday night tilts, but is this worth walking away with 3 receptions and 39 yards and no scores? My choices are limited since I must start 2 receivers (tight ends are permissible). I am starting R. White and currently have T. Gonzalez penciled in. I also have Vincent Jackson but really don't consider him an option over Colston this week. More specific to your question, I suspect that your choices of RB's are not "to die for" and thus I would roll the dice and start Colston, at home, as the #1 receiver (so THEY say) on the #1 passing team and on the biggest football stage in the football world. I do believe that points will be scored in this game and hopefully the "Big C" will be part of it. I believe I just talked myself in starting Colston as well. Boy am I good or what? Good luck.