[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fighting for final playoff spot.

soakingpit

Been a tough year with underachieving/injured talent. B. Edwards; Addai; Witten; Hasselbeck; S. Holmes. I have strung together a 2 game winning streak and am in a position to grab the last playoff spot. That said, I really need your thoughts on my week 12 starting QB. Here are my choices:

Rosenfelds @ Browns (weather looks good)

Thigpen vs. Bills (weather looks good)

M. Ryan vs Panthers (indoors)

I currently have Thigpen penciled in due to the hostile home environment for the visitor and the depleted secondary of the Bills (not to mention a short week and deflated mindset)

What say? Your comments are really appreciated.

Been a tough year with underachieving/injured talent. B. Edwards; Addai; Witten; Hasselbeck; S. Holmes. I have strung together a 2 game winning streak and am in a position to grab the last playoff spot. That said, I really need your thoughts on my week 12 starting QB. Here are my choices:

Rosenfelds @ Browns (weather looks good)

Thigpen vs. Bills (weather looks good)

M. Ryan vs Panthers (indoors)

I currently have Thigpen penciled in due to the hostile home environment for the visitor and the depleted secondary of the Bills (not to mention a short week and deflated mindset)

What say? Your comments are really appreciated.

I'd go with Thigpen. I mean, who the hell is Tyler Thigpen, right? Despite being Tyler Thigpen, he has been performing consistently. Rosenfels has made some pretty poor decisions, and the Browns have often been decent against the pass (forget the Denver game). Ryan vs. Panthers could be a tough matchup. Good luck.

Here's mine if you don't mind taking a look: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=273469

I think I would opt for Thigpen here, but if you need to swing for fences knowing that you might strike out...Rosenfels against a CLE D that has given up a ton of QB pts these last 4 weeks, would carry most risk/reward.

Please see mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=273454

+1

Thigpen is definitely the safe choice... but Rosenfels is the roll the dice, play to win guy. Cleveland currently gives up the most points in the league to QB's, and Houston has a ton of weapons.

I'm acutally starting him this week (over Favre)...but if I had Thigpen, I'd play him.

Good luck.