[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crucial WR pick

mroban

Crucial choice in a must win game, any input greatly appreciated and I would happily trade thoughts on your situation.

A. Gonz has been great on the road and there should be plenty of points to go around in San Diego in what should be Peyton's best game. Gage has been hot and Titans are likely to have to throw a bit against the Jets who have been solid against the run. Bradley isnt really a consideration but he has been a part of the offense for sure and the Bills are going to be without their top DBs.

Right now im playing A. Gonz but thinking about Gage for sure. Gage is the #1 WR for Tenn and you never know what you will get with A. Gonz as Manning spreads it around.

I have a similar choice (AGonzo / Bradley in 1 league, AGonzo / Gage in another) and will likely go with AGonzo in both ... no real solid reason for making that choice besides the SDC matchup & the fact that it's a road game for IND, with Marvin having been all but invisible on the road for the entire season. I still don't trust Gage & the TEN passing game (after 2 good weeks for Collins, will opponents now stop putting 9-10 men at the line to slow down the run?) and Bradley is nicked up a bit, so not really sure what to expect from him this week either. AGonzo could certainly be a "boom or bust" choice for me, but probably not much more of an unknown than the other WR options.

I would go with Gage. He is the #2 option in the passing game outside of the te's...lol.

The jets have a good run d but the secondary is a lil weak.

Please see my post.

Okay cool, good to have a consensus!!!! Thanks for the responses gents, greatly appreciated.

Im still stuck...right now leaning toward A. Gonz, but I have a lot going on in that game. I might play Gage just to diversify a bit. Right now I have Manning, A Gonz, LT and Kaeding in that game. thats almost 50% of my team in one game.